By Phyllis R. Pomerantz
Read Online or Download Aid Effectiveness in Africa: Developing Trust between Donors and Governments PDF
Best war & peace books
Among conflict and Politics is the 1st booklet size research of struggle within the considered one of many twentieth-century's most crucial and unique political thinkers. Hannah Arendt's writing used to be essentially rooted in her realizing of conflict and its political value. yet this part of her paintings has unusually been ignored in foreign and political conception.
This new paperback version of Justifying Interventions in Africa incorporates a new preface written through Professor Annika Björkdahl from Lund University. Analysing the UN interventions in Liberia, Burundi and the Congo, Wilén poses the query of the way you will stabilize a kingdom via exterior intervention with no destabilizing sovereignty.
The Israeli–Palestinian clash has led to the longest-standing refugee hindrance on the planet this present day. in keeping with new archival learn and interviews with surviving contributors, this e-book considers one early attempt to unravel that obstacle whereas supplying important classes for present efforts at clash answer within the heart East and in different places.
While initially released in 1984, this booklet used to be the 1st targeted examine of terrorism in eire. It assesses the location in eire after a decade or extra of violence within the North and checks a number of the assumptions concerning the nature of terrorism and discusses the matter in a geo-political context.
- An Introduction to Political Science in Nigeria
- Women, Peace and Security in Nepal: From Civil War to Post-Conflict Reconstruction
- Women and Peace in the Islamic World: Gender, Agency and Influence (Library of Modern Middle East Studies)
- Transnational Activism and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict
- Readings in the International Relations of Africa (Readings in African Studies)
- Peacebuilding and Post-War Transitions: Assessing The Impact of External-Domestic Interactions (Routledge Studies in Peace and Conflict Resolution)
Additional info for Aid Effectiveness in Africa: Developing Trust between Donors and Governments
Aid Effectiveness in Africa: Developing Trust between Donors and Governments by Phyllis R. Pomerantz
- Read e-book online Reflections on War and Peace and the Constitution PDF
- Download e-book for iPad: Castor by Shaun Young